Blogger Lost All My Comments!

>> Monday, June 7, 2010

In my never-ending state of hyperactive insomnia quest for perfection, I changed my blog url a couple days back. Twice. Maybe thrice. Okay, five times but that's it. And now my comments are gone! All of them! Not one comment still here! And it's not my fault! Not one bit! Blogger ate up all my comments!

This post is here because I'm bored out of my fucking mind so you don't think I'm a loser with no friends. About a dozen people or so do read my blog. A couple of them have been known to post the occasional comment. I'm no loser.

But look here, do I use too many exclamation marks? Is this font too small? Is my hair too frizzy? Stop looking away! I don't have ADHD! Look at me. LOOK AT ME!


(17th September 2010) A happy update - All comments have been restored.

2 comments:

Schmmuck June 13, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

i was looking for ways to ease my constipation and i stumbled across ur blog. must say.. 'twas pretty effective. Thanks. :)

Nor June 14, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

We strive to please.

Followers

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP